Handle is working with a Global Marketing Agency that primarily specialise in Sports and Entertainment to recruit a Head of IT.
The role is to oversee the IT operations of the business within EMEA territories and to ensure that it aligns the business objectives of the group and its clients.
The Head of It takes responsibility for delivering IT Services to the client-facing business as well as providing direction and support for IT solutions that enhance BAU operations. Reporting to the CFO and working alongside global territory peers the role is to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective and risk-reducing technology solutions for all aspects of the organisation.
Responsibilities will be;-
Strategy & Planning - develop, communicate and deliver the IT strategy plan.
Operational Management - Lead and manage the EMEA IT team, both on the infrastructure and services side.
Manage EMEA IT budget
Authorize and oversee the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, and support of all
hardware and software based on department needs.
Benchmark, analyze, report on, and make recommendations for the improvement of the IT
infrastructure and IT systems.
Develop bid requirements for all hardware and software upgrades and review submitted bids for
compliance with stated requirements
Oversee negotiation and administration of vendor, outsourcer, and consultant contracts and service
o Direct research on potential technology solutions and implementations in support of new initiatives,
opportunities, and procurement efforts.
Formal Education & Certification
* University degree in the field of computer science or information systems.
Knowledge & Experience
* Substantial experience managing and/or directing an IT operation.
* Very strong understanding and technical knowledge of current network and PC/Mac operating systems,
hardware, protocols, and standards.
* Experience with systems design and development from business requirements analysis through to day-to-day
* Proven experience in IT infrastructure strategic planning and development, project management, and policy
* Knowledge of business processes, management, budgeting, and business office operations.
* In-depth knowledge of applicable laws and regulations as they relate to IT.
* Smart, sharp mindset coupled with direct communication approach
* Proactive, highly self-motivated, self-directed
* Attentive to detail
* Team-oriented, collaborative, strong leadership skills.
* Resilience, ability to quickly react to changing situations
* Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
* Communicative (business- and user-friendly language)
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.