This fast growing global Advertising Agency has a newly created role for a Head of L&D, in order to gain an interview for this position, we are looking for a resilient, fun, enthusiastic and brilliant head of learning to join them on this amazing journey. The ideal candidate will have extensive L&D experience, have led a team and worked with multiple stakeholders and business units. This position will be a huge project, changing and developing the current culture of the business. It will lead on employee engagement initiatives and drive performance and the culture change agenda throughout the entire business.
The role will lead the evolution of the company wide learning and development agenda. You will be responsible for developing the program, continuing to deliver best in first class learning programs and career development opportunities.
We are looking for candidates who have the following experience:
- Have extensive learning and development experience.
- Have previous experience of managing and implementing a learning and development function
- Have a Marketing / Advertising / Technology background
- Be commercial, passionate and be able to deliver a strong element of fun in your training style.
- Be a world class L&D professional
- Have a proven track record in building robust interventions and approaches to learning.
- Commercially minded and motivated by leading change and gaining commercial results
- Driven by delivery and results
- Excellent interpersonal skills, leading a customer centric, flexible L&D team
- Comfortable with working in a fast paced, highly entrepreneurial and unpredictable environment
- Ability to develop strong and trusted relationships with senior managers.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.