Handle are currently recruiting for a Head of Leadership and Management development for a leading global E-Commerce organisation based in London. This really is a proactive and innovative organisation, and it needs someone with a forward thinking approach. You will be part of the wider L&D function and you will specialise in leadership and management development. This company has amazing benefits including pensions, life insurance, subsidised gym and generous discounts.
This job will include but is not limited to:
- Designing and delivering management and leadership development strategy built on behavioural framework
- Reviewing and redesigning current soft skills training
- Developing coaching and mentoring programmes
- Driving talent management programmes
- Facilitating relevant events
To be considered for this role you will need:
- A qualification within Learning and Development
- In-depth and proven experience and knowledge of Management and & Leadership development
- Proven experience of organisational improvement and change
- Excellent influencing skills at all levels
Please get in touch for more information about this fantastic role.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.