Head of Licensing (Broadcast) - Music Company
Excellent opportunity for a Head of Licensing to join a leading Music organisation.
You will be responsible for leading licensing negotiations for clients broadcast customers while developing and driving the licensing team.
The main responsibilities of a Head of Licensing are:
- Recruiting, developing and motivating people to deliver excellent service to their music using customers
- Managing, planning and overseeing all negotiations, working with key members to secure buy-in to the approach and engaging legal and other internal stakeholders as required
- Building strong relationships with the key accounts and offer excellent customer service
- Planning ahead to identify new opportunities for revenue growth
The ideal Head of Licensing will have:
- Experience managing people with the ability to motivate, inspire and develop teams
- Exceptional communication and presentational skills
- The capability to build and nurture key relationships with industry stakeholders and negotiate effectively
- In depth knowledge of contractual/licensing agreements
Please send a short covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.