We are currently working with a rapidly expanding international technology group assisting them with their search for a Head of Management Reporting.
Managing a team of 10 with 6 direct reports the Head of Management Reporting will work very closely with the FD whilst taking on the following duties:
- Managing the production of monthly management accounts for all business areas
- Developing and leading the KPI forecasting process
- Challenging inconsistent forecast assumptions with P&L owners
- Business partnering with product directors completing ad-hoc analysis that help decision making
- Ownership of the inter-company accounting process
- Being the key point of contact for external auditors
- Taking on integration & process improvement projects
The successful applicant will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA,CIMA,ACCA or equivalent) and will have previous experience managing a team within a large international business.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.