We are currently searching for a London based, digital focused and entrepreneurial Head of Marketing, to join an expanding and exciting Healthcare organisation. You will be required to drive all digital marketing activities and strategies across the business.
- Work closely with the CEO to define, plan and execute the annual marketing strategy and implementation plan.
- Overall responsibility for all digital channels - Email Marketing, SEO, SEM, Social Ads and Retargeting.
- Develop and implement a robust CRM strategy.
- Ensure that the marketing strategy is in line with the business goals and continually evolving.
- Work closely with the wider teams to build effective campaigns and achieve the business objective.
- Take responsibility for monitoring, reviewing and evaluating the effectiveness of marketing activity and ensure that future plans take these results into consideration.
- Develop strong collaborative working practices, collaborate on specific campaigns, and deliver ongoing performance analysis.
- Utilise data analysis and reporting intelligence to convert this into powerful cross channel digital marketing initiatives.
- Keep up to date with the very latest digital opportunities and trends.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have a deep and thorough understanding of digital marketing strategies
- Be able to demonstrate an overall awareness of the digital landscape.
- Be able to lead and execute digital development and production processes.
- Have a strong understanding of CRM
- Have a strong understanding of email marketing.
- Have experience of working within a busy environment.
- Have a proven track record of managing multiple projects at any one time
- Have proven experience of turning analysis into insight and then applying results into marketing campaigns
- Have a very entrepreneurial mind-set allowing you to take control, deliver results, and have the confidence to try innovative, new techniques.
- Have strong and demonstrable management skills
- Have strong oral and written communication skills
- Own a positive "can do" attitude
- Be a team player
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.