My client is a global beauty/lifestyle business with 4 brands beneath it. The Head of Marketing will hold a crucial position in the organisation, reporting directly to the Brand Director, with a team beneath you.
- Own marketing projects globally, assigning budgets and managing the full life cycle of the product from conception to launch
- Own the global marketing calendar and manage all stakeholders
- Support wholesale accounts
- Lead and develop all direct reports
- Analyse and review all promotions and events
- Own all marketing plans and analyse outcome
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Have experience in working in an entrepreneurial business
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong budget management experience
- Positive partnership experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to take a step up in your career and take ownership of a global marketing strategy for a beauty business.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.