Are you a commercially driven senior marketer, who loves the fast paced retail environment? Are you digitally savvy and super creative? Do you want to work for one of the Sunday Times Best Companies top 100 3 years running? This could be the role for you.
As the Head of Marketing you will create and drive all marketing strategy for the business
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Own and execute all marketing strategy
- Lead and motivate all marketing and PR teams
- Develop processes for promotional planning and delivery
- Work closely with other major stakeholders to ensure consistency across the business
- Develop supplier relationships to ensure spending efficiencies
- Work closely with the Insights and CRM team to increase loyalty
The ideal candidate will have:
- Broad experience in the retail sector, ideally highly seasonal
- Extensive experience in digital/eCommerce channels
- Experience in managing high volumes of campaigns each year
- A track record of driving business performance through delivery
- Managed and coached a team previously
This is a critical role for the business and an exciting opportunity to drive all strategy both digitally and offline.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.