Head of Marketing - Beauty
A chain of beauty salons based in the UK are currently searching for an experienced senior marketing professional to lead the head office marketing division. You will have proven experience in defining and delivering marketing/ branding strategies in the Beauty sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity to really build something special. The brand has just won an amazing contract to open its beauty stores in a major retailer.
You will need to have an entrepreneurial flair and a desire you let your creative skills flourish.
The ideal candidate:
- Experienced in operating as a high-level Marketing professional with a proven track record of success
- The perfect candidate will have a passion for Beauty and proven experience working within a brand
- Will have hands-on commercial 360 marketing experience and be driven & passionate in your approach to marketing
- You will have experience in managing a team and working closely with stakeholders
- Carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends
- Assist with new Salon designs and features
- Developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customer's expectations and to build the credibility of brands
- Supervising advertising, product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding
- Meeting with clients and working with colleagues across multiple departments
- Managing budgets
- Organising events such as product launches, exhibitions and photo shoots.
Please do apply, if you are a Brand Manager/ Head of Marketing Professional with experience in Beauty, along with a desire to work in an exciting business.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.