Head of Marketing (Brand and Content) - Entertainment and Publishing
Handle are delighted to be working in partnership with a globally recognised brand, with touch points across publishing, gaming and events. This is a fantastic position - spanning across APAC and EMEA, for an experienced marketer, with experience in people management and working knowledge of international territories.
You will be driven and commercial in approach, along with a deep understanding and focus on the kids and the youth market.
Key Responsibilities Include:-
- Leadership of the overall marketing strategy, working closely with Directors in order to implement and develop an annual brand and content plan.
- Development of plans put in place to generate and promote engaging content across partnerships.
- Direction of consumer and product market research, alongside multiple territories, making sure that both the EMEA and APAC brand marketing strategy, is in line with the overall brand.
- Close analysis and research on the kids, family and youth market, to ensure the overall business is in line with brand competitors and current trends.
- Management of international publishing licensees, alongside the director, and work with an aim to make sure that regional marketing plans are delivered in a timely manner.
- Acting as a brand guardian and advocate across the EMEA and APAC team, ensuring UK teams have a clear knowledge and understanding of the overall brand guidelines and vision for the business.
This is an exciting opportunity for a leader, with exposure to people management and a hands on approach. You will have thorough working knowledge across either publishing, gaming or the kid's entertainment market. The right person for this position will have 7 -10 years within a busy marketing function, as well as strong management of both internal and external stakeholders, as well as international experience is a must.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.