Handle are recruiting for an experienced Head of Marketing to work for a leading business intelligence data company. The main focus of the role would be to develop and execute detailed marketing plans and campaigns too to drive growth of the business. The ideal applicant would be involved in direct, channel and across sales. This would be a prime opportunity for the successful candidate to make their mark at this exciting stage of company development.
- Develop marketing plans with defined activities and report success and challenges weekly/monthly.
- Work with the CEO and Head of business development on specific messaging for target industry vehicles and geographic regions.
- Develop training and engagement plans internal teams and channel partners with associated targeted incentive plans.
- Create a continuous, web, e-mail and social media campaign strategy to drive inbound traffic to sales relative to target market & industry vertical priority.
- Create case studies and developing sales-ready case study materials based on sales messaging & feedback.
- Support the sales team building sales tool kits that are solution driven, focus on the pre-determined sales cycle and the relevant pain points by geography and industry vertical.
- Organise & host webinar activities to support awareness campaigns for our data and for the market in general.
- Working with the in-house research team to create thought leader industry blogs and relevant market information that creates interest in the data product whilst adding credibility to the company.
- Support the sales team at events and conferences where we will exhibit or attend.
- Building strong relationships with management team, sales, product management and research teams as well as customers and partners
- Track record of results in marketing management of solution sales driving field & telesales results.
- Experience of working in regulated markets such as financial services, insurance, hedge funds, law firms etc.
- Knowledge of enterprise sales process and customer buying behaviour for software as a service or integrated data sales.
- Excellent presentation skills - internally with sales and executives; externally with customers and to the market.
- Strong work ethic with a good sense of fun and collaboration with a diverse company team.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.