A fantastic opportunity has just arisen to join a leading charity service which uses strategic design to promote and improve brand development. The ideal applicant would be responsible for implementing creative marketing campaigns to achieve set revenue targets and build engagement with key audiences. As Head Marketer you would be in charge of all online and offline marketing, communications, brand development and media relations. This role would suit someone is a creative thinker and has a visionary outlook on all projects.
- Identify opportunities to promote the value of design through a full range of appropriate media and channels.
- Work with the team to maintain and develop excellent relationships with the media and key promotional partners.
- Deliver the plan that supports the marketing strategy, including monitoring spend against budget and taking corrective action if required.
- Provide leadership and coaching to the Digital team, Marketing Managers and Graphic Designers to ensure all activity is planned and coordinated to deliver maximum impact.
- Develop training, tools and templates to support programme teams in delivering their own marketing communications.
- Be responsible for the marketing and PR related deliverables for our key client relationships.
- Work alongside other teams to ensure the successful launch and promotion of new programmes.
- Champion the use of our customer relationship management system across the organisation, leading on its development and on-going management.
- Demonstrate leadership in the development of your team and financial management and control within your area of responsibility.
- Contribute to the overall strategy of the business as it moves forward, ensuring that the organisation's policies and direction are deeply integrated into all marketing and communications functions and strategy.
- Source, manage and direct agencies and contractors, where appropriate, to deliver on key objectives, for example PR, media relations, web development, events.
- Degree in business or marketing related field.
- Proven track record of planning and delivering successful marketing communications programmes and campaigns.
- Brand and product management experience - in particular managing the consistent application of brand on and off-line.
- Good knowledge of using marketing research to inform better business decision-making.
- Good knowledge of digital marketing tools and techniques.
- Good knowledge of PR and media relations tools and techniques.
- Significant management experience, including a demanding level of complexity.
- Strong agency management experience, in particular working with creative agencies.
- Good knowledge and experience of running successful events.
- Experience working for a design business, within the creative sector (e.g. advertising, craft, visual arts, galleries, etc.) or a charity is highly desirable.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.