Head of Marketing
Film and Venues - 10 Month Contract
We have a fantastic new contract role to work as Head of Marketing for a UK cinema company based in London.
In this role, you will be leading the marketing team and will be responsible for the different comms channels as well functional specialisms across Digital, CRM, Membership, Social Media and Website/App development.
- Leading and managing the core marketing team
- Managing marketing strategies and working closely with distributors and internal stakeholders to ensure a consistent tone of voice
- Providing regular updates and insights for the senior management team on campaign analytics and performance against target metrics
- Looking specifically at film marketing-
- Overseeing magazine sales and digital film marketing sales
- Supervising execution of film marketing campaigns
- Leading creative exhibitions and installations
- Management of digital platforms that include the website, social media, the app and email marketing
- Overseeing the company's strategy to optimise insights and grow audiences for maximising revenue opportunities
You will have:
- Brand experience at a senior level
- Analytical skills so you can interpret data and translate it into valuable marketing insights
- Initiation of creative marketing campaigns
- Proven leadership skills
- Planning and project management skills with a strong attention to detail and great organisation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - written and verbal
- Advanced skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- A can do attitude with preferably a passion for film
If this sounds like a role for you then please get in touch!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.