Handle Recruitment is seeking a fluent German speaking Head of Marketing to join a global B2B events organisation, who are highly focused on bringing top quality content and experiences to clients.
Taking responsibility for a team of Marketing Managers and Executives while executing exceptional marketing strategies for clients your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all elements of the marketing plan are covered tactically, and that accountability is taken and followed through with
- Audience identification, with segmented target groups promoted to accordingly
- Content creation
- Responsibility for hitting marketing objectives for clients with ability to provide strong metric based evidence
- Engaging with clients and prospects to build rapport and provide marketing expertise and recommendations, including providing updates and advising on performance
- Driving customer focus and a culture of customer centricity across the team, ensuring all plans are underpinned by an understanding of customer needs, and market dynamics
- Creating and managing processes to increase efficiencies and effectiveness, improving performance and enabling learning and development
- Line management of an ambitious, dynamic, fast paced team of high performers
- Working closely with and supporting sales teams through sales and proposal writing processes
- Collaborate with show teams and leaders within the business to increase efficiency and effectiveness of marketing communications
To be successful in this role you will have:
- B2B marketing experience, ideally within events
- A strong track record of hitting marketing objectives for clients
- The ability to speak German to a business level is a must
- Excellent client engagement skills, developing customer insight and improving customer experience
- Strong experience of line managing a successful team
- Experience of most aspects of digital marketing, including eCRM, email & mobile, social media, website management, UX, search and online advertising
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.