Handle Recruitment is seeking a Head of Marketing to join a global exhibitions and conferences business to specialise in their technology and media portfolio, with ambitious expansion plans over the next year.
As the Head of Marketing you will be responsible for leading and managing a team of 4 Marketing Campaign Managers and Content Marketers to build and drive the brand further, you will be a collaborative and confident leader who can inspire the team to deliver.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Defining and implementing the overall marketing strategy for 8 - 10 events a year
- Planning, budgeting and implementing effective event marketing campaigns
- Driving sponsorship and delegate revenue through all online and offline channels, with a key focus on digital channels
- Ensuring content and campaign plans and activities are fully integrated.
- Identifying data acquisition strategy to grow the existing databases
- Setting up and management of media deals with external organisations to ensure maximum exposure at lowest cost to event budget
- Working closely with the telesales function within the business to drive delegate revenue
- Being innovative and creative with respect to bringing new ideas and methods into practice
- Building, leading, motivating and coaching a team of 4 to deliver an effective, performing team that continually meets business needs
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A proven track record of the planning and delivery of multi-channel campaigns for both B2B and B2C audience, ideally within the exhibitions/conference industry.
- Strength across digital channels - SEO, PPC, Google Analytics and how to track success of campaigns
- Experience of managing, motivating and developing a marketing team to meet the needs of the business
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.