Handle Recruitment is seeking a Head of Marketing to join a global exhibitions and conferences business to specialise in their automotive portfolio, with ambitious expansion plans over the next year.
As the Head of Marketing you will be responsible for leading and managing two campaign marketers to build and drive the brand further, you will be a collaborative and confident leader who can inspire the team to deliver.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
Defining and implementing the overall marketing strategy for a series of approx. 13 events a year
- Planning, budgeting and implementing effective event marketing campaigns
- Driving sponsorship and delegate revenue through all online and offline channels (e.g. social media, SEO, PPC, email, direct marketing) with a key focus on digital channels
- Ensuring content and campaign plans and activities are fully integrated, ideally with a working knowledge of Eloqua
- Ensuring related websites are fully up to date with the latest content and the CVP and key messaging is displayed throughout, with an optimal UX
- Identifying data acquisition strategy to grow the existing databases
- Setting up and managing media deals with external organisations to ensure maximum exposure at lowest cost to event budget
- Ensuring good levels of communication across production, logistics, telesales, sales and marketing
- Bringing innovation and creativity and putting new ideas and methods into practice to increase the effectiveness of the marketing function across both the business and portfolio
- Leading, motivating and coaching a team of two campaign marketers to deliver an effective, performing team that continually meets business needs
- Managing budgets and forecasting for the team
- Monthly reporting on both channel and behavioural marketing metrics
- Regularly reviewing campaign analysis to ensure that the target ROI, response rate and CPA are achieved
- Attending key competitor events
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A proven track record of the planning and delivery of multi-channel campaigns for both B2B and B2C audience, ideally within the exhibitions/conference industry.
- Strength across digital channels - SEO, PPC, Google Analytics and how to track success of campaigns
- Experience of managing, motivating and developing a marketing team to meet the needs of the business
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.