An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Manager/Head of Marketing to join a global events business, focusing on their tech portfolio. The business is already responsible for delivering some of the foremost events in the industry, but has ambitious plans for expansion and development throughout 2018. This is a contract position which will take you up until the end of October.
As the Head of Marketing your responsibilities will include:
- Defining and implementing the overall marketing strategy for a large-scale event
- Planning, budgeting and implementing effective event marketing campaigns
- Driving sponsorship and delegate revenue through all online and offline channels, with a key focus on digital channels
- Ensuring content and campaign plans and activities are fully integrated
- Ensuring related websites are fully up to date with the latest content and key messaging is displayed throughout
- Setting up and management of media deals with external organisations to ensure maximum exposure at lowest cost
- Working closely with the telesales function within the business to drive delegate revenue
- Being innovative and creative with respect to bringing new ideas and methods into practice to increase the effectiveness of the marketing function across both the business and the portfolio
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A proven track record of delivering digital campaigns and working in a B2B environment
- Experience of motivating and developing a team to meet the needs of the business
If you are available immediately and open to a contract position please get in touch as soon as possible!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.