Fantastic opportunity to join this leading US Studio and be responsible for driving the implementation of the strategic plans for each relevant channel brand to maximise revenue opportunities and to pro-actively support the local teams in reaching their own goals.
* Possess an in-depth knowledge of each relevant channel brand (positioning, audience, values etc), pro-actively identifying gaps, leading to recommendations for strategic planning and direction
* Act as a lead for the local marketing teams
* Act as project manager on key brand and marketing projects - both planned and ad hoc
* Manage all relevant stakeholders - both on day-to-day and project-based work
* Work with Director Of Marketing to support, develop and implement processes within the team that drive efficient working and deliver best-in-class marketing activity (both from within the team and through relationships with the markets)
Skills & Experience:
* Understanding of marketing TV brands & programmes particularly within the Multichannel environment
* A strong understanding of marketing and brand campaign development and activity for ATL and BTL
* Prior global marketing experience in an entertainment company ideal, but not essential
* Strategic writing and campaign management skills essential
* Understanding and knowledge of branding
* Strong analytical mind with ability to identify gaps and question as required
* An ability to communicate plans and influence others at a higher level
* Strategic planning experience
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.