Head of Marketing - Music
Fantastic opportunity for a Head of Marketing to lead and deliver marketing strategy across artist marketing campaigns at a leading independent Music and Entertainment Company.
We're looking for an artist marketing campaign specialist, who is well versed in planning, creating and implementing culturally relevant and commercially successful marketing campaigns within the music and entertainment space.
Key features will include:
- Assisting with the development of campaign release plans in collaboration with the UK and US marketing teams. These include the pre-release planning, marketing strategy in the digital space and promotional coordination.
- Maintaining and developing a high level strategic overview across related campaign marketing opportunities and existing DSP relationships
- Overseeing all digital strategy and the label's influencer and marketing strategy
- Develop eCommerce and D2C marketing opportunities to enhance commercial potential
The ideal candidate will have:
- Notable experience of running successful marketing campaigns for established artists
- Experience of using data and translating it into marketing strategy
- A full understanding of all social platforms, upcoming trends and technology
- Experience of enhancing CRM strategies to benefit the business
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this highly sort after Head of Marketing opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.