This rapidly expanding food chain is seeking a Head of Marketing to join their head office in London. Having started with one restaurant in London, this popular food chain has since expanded both within London and elsewhere currently boasting 27 restaurants nationally. This role will aim to plan, develop and implement the marketing strategy across these different locations and for future store openings.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating, implementing and measuring the success of marketing, communications and PR ensuring the enhancement of business image and position within the marketplace.
- Facilitating internal and external communications.
- Responsible for editorial design and production of all company literature.
- Coordinating media interest, maintaining regular contact and being the media representative for the company.
- Coordinating regular market research and monitoring trends.
- Responsible for financial budgets and objectives.
- Bring in a Social Media Manager and increase activity in this area.
- Build up the customer database.
Skills and experience required:
- Proven experience and success in a marketing, communications or PR role.
- Strong creative, strategic and analytical skills.
- Experience sending out press releases, making presentations and negotiating with the media.
- Experience overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications.
- Ability to multi manage projects and tasks.
- Hospitality or retail background preferable.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.