Handle Recruitment is currently seeking a Marketing Manager to join a market leading B2B exhibition business based in Central London in a Head of Marketing position.
As the Head of Marketing you will create and manage the full marketing and brand programme for a retail exhibition portfolio, working with communication and delivery teams to ensure these are executed on time, to budget and drive the required results.
To achieve this you will be expected to complete the following:
- Create and manage a highly effective brand and marketing communication plan that achieves the required business objectives covering customer acquisition, experience and retention.
- Work closely with the Brand Director to ensure the marcomms plan translates the insight, vision, objectives and strategies defined at the brand level, and turn these into clearly defined and measurable customer-facing marketing programmes.
- Lead and work with all campaign teams (Creative, Digital, Automation, Online Advertising, PR & Social) to ensure effective and efficient planning and delivery. Lead at team meetings, ensuring all members of all teams are working synergistically together to deliver the plan.
- Ensure that all partnership channels are maximised to increase brand reach and engagement, including media partners, industry organisations, exhibitors and speakers. Create and oversee the partnership plan and manage temp resource to deliver these as required.
- Create and manage the brand's PR strategy and own day-to-day agency relationships, including management of KPIs and PR reporting.
- Manage budget creation and own the day-to-day running and reporting of the marketing budget.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Extensive experience of developing highly effective tactical marketing plans.
- Demonstrated aptitude for all aspects of digital marketing
- Strong understanding of brand management and consistencies.
- Line management of team members
- Experience of working within the events industry desirable
- International experience desirable.
If you have similar experience and are looking to elevate your career to the next level this could be the right opportunity for you, please apply online or get in touch!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.