Lead transformational brand and marketing activity for a new professional sports competition.
Handle is working with a prestigious Spots Governing Body to find an exceptional Head of Marketing to oversee all commercial marketing and digital strategy for a revolutionary sporting event. As Head of Marketing you will be responsible for building a 'fan base of the future', ensuring the competition is wide reaching and attracts a new/modern audience. Reporting to the Commercial Director you must be:
- Used to bringing commercial success across digital and wider marketing campaigns
- Forward thinking and innovative in approach with a solid understanding of target audiences
- Experienced in managing agencies and multiple stakeholder relations
- A strong leader, used to overseeing a team
- On the pulse with the latest trends in digital and broadcast media
Backed by leading broadcasters and stakeholders, this really is a unique opportunity for a sports enthusiast with proven commercial success to make your mark on a new property; tipped to become a staple of the British sports summer.
Only applicants with solid experience in a senior brand marketing role for a high-profile entertainment brand will be considered.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.