Head of Marketing & OPS
Handle are delighted to be working alongside a well renowned production company, known for making a range of exciting and engaging content, in search of a Head of Marketing. This is a fantastic position, leading a motivated and well established team, you will be operational and commercial in approach.
This position will suit a well-established leader, passionate about the world of television, you will be responsible for overseeing work flow systems, and both above and below the line marketing campaigns.
Key Responsibilities Include:-
- Supporting and promoting programming through delivering content, presenting with a strong emphasis on digital media, including ownership of the website, apps and content delivered through mobile devices.
- Delivery of multiple assets both within and outside of the business.
- Managing the team on the tracking of production contracts, contractual assets and communications with multiple broadcaster clients.
- Controlling spends within the allocated budget with other senior members of staff - this position will have control of the marketing budget - and input into defining year on year budget.
- Attending and supporting trade marketing events with multiple teams. Including assisting with the overall management of the design build, as well as marketing in the build up to events and delivery of marketing collateral.
- Devising, presenting and delivering the annual marketing plan, including advertising, budgeting and brand prominence.
You will be able to demonstrate experience in working in both marketing and media, as well as have personal drive to help the community achieve its goals and objectives. Resilience and the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment are a must for anyone applying to this unique and exciting opportunity.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.