My client is a luxury RTW womenswear business, retailing in the likes of Net-A-Porter, Farfetch and Matches.com. The business is undergoing a period of expansion and is looking for an experienced Head of Merchandising to be the backbone of the company, liaising across all departments.
- Bring together product strategy pack for all directors
- You will be an important member of the management team, participating in review meetings and development process
- Design the seasonal range plan
- Track and analyse retail sales
- Set target costs to reach the margin requirement
- Create line sheets and allocate samples
- Work closely with the commercial team collating relevant data
- Guide PR/Comms on key product for gifting ensuring it is all on season
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Experience in merchandising for a women's contemporary brand globally
- Experience with print and colour
- An entrepreneurial attitude and be very driven
For the opportunity to join a stunning brand at a critical point of its growth please get in touch for more details.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.