Amazing opportunity to lead the music and supervision team at this creative, forward thinking agency delivering all core services as well as building capabilities in audio brand identity for the diverse client roster.
With a heritage in progressive music strategy and an award winning background in pairing music and sound with brands, this team is recognised for producing innovative campaigns and making impactful music moments.
- Managing the music function: day to day people management: appraisals and training (small core team and freelancers).
- Overseeing core music supervision and production services: from initial briefing and scoping through to post production
- Working closely with the agency creative teams scoping creative client solutions
- On shoot requirements - composers on set/ artist collaborations
- Post Production - music searches, synch licensing, score supervision and re-records
- Handling 3rd party licensing negotiations and contract administration
- Overseeing editorial and content across a platform designed to showcase emerging artists and musical innovation
The successful candidate with have a proven track record of music supervision with an innovative outlook around music and brands, brand experience and developments in audio/ sonic strategy.
You will have developed an effective management style and enjoy working collaboratively with creative teams and clients. An understanding of music licensing and contract admin is also essential.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.