Handle is working with a prominent talent management company to source a Head of Music Partnerships to join their central London team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an established music PR professional to help clients increase their commercial exposure and brand development.
Reporting directly to the Director of Brands, your key responsibilities will be:
- Establishing attractive long term partnerships for your all of your clients to develop partnership opportunities
- Remain up-to-date with the music industry news so that you are able to identify partnership opportunities with each client's brand objective in mind
- Utilise the CRM database and work with a number of other teams internally to ensure proposals are supported and executed to maximise ROI
- Attend all relevant events, including activation, industry and networking, in order to strengthen relationships and to also build contacts with key decision makers in the industry
- Presenting new ideas at weekly sales meetings to develop partnerships for each client
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working within account management and/or business development within a music sales environment
- Proven track record of exceeding sales driven targets and long-term partnership deals
- Exceptional communication skills, including presenting to clients and internally
- The ability to successfully pitch to clients/brands, as well as negotiate effectively and the proven ability to manage the sales process from creation to completion
- A number of contacts within the major music industry, who are considered key decision makers
- Great attention to detail and excellent organisation with the ability to work on multiple tasks
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please apply with a CV and covering letter in the first instance to charlotte.rualLovell@handle.co.uk
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.