Head of Network Communications - UK Broadcaster
Corporate Communications - Maternity Cover Contract
Handle have partnered with a fantastic UK based broadcaster in search of a Head of Network Communications, to cover and manage all corporate communications for the business. This is a great opportunity to join a well-established company, who have been at the forefront of branded content,
You will be dynamic, business minded with a proactive and flexible approach, experience in broadcast and a history in corporate communications is essential.
- Responsible for the overall corporate policy within the network and overseeing the internal communications strategy
- Leading and motivating the wider team in order to achieve best coverage and representation for the brand
- Devising and implementing a strategy with the senior management team that enhances the company's reputation within the market
- Identifying suitable media stories and working with an aim to communicate key business news
- Media training colleagues and spokespeople within the business, who are representing the brand with the press on stories and key issues
- Regular work with the rest of the communications team in order to maintain a holistic plan throughout the business and ensure that messages, and brand messages are clear and consistent
You Will Have
- Demonstrable public relations experience and familiarity of managing people within a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Experience in a media/broadcast environment
- Outstanding copywriting experience with strong trade and media contacts
- Familiarity within a corporate communications environment
This is a wonderful opportunity for a communications professional with a genuine passion for television, to come and join a busy and collaborative team.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.