Head of New Product Development - Cosmetics
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 (DOE)
Are you passionate about NPD and Cosmetics? Is it time you took the leap to join a leading cosmetics brand? Do you want join a company where you can really make a difference? Then this is the role for you.
As the Head of NPD, you will manage the NPD department in all matters relating to product development to ensure the product lifecycle and product launch runs smoothly.
- Lead strategy for product development and be responsible for taking the idea from concept
through to delivery
- Direct and advise the business on industry trends and new innovation in all areas covering colour
cosmetics, facial skincare, bath and body, and gifting
- Be responsible for full communication of new launches to cross-functional team including details, timings and positioning
- Ensure the timely launch of development initiatives and liaise with all departments to implement a 360 launch strategy
- Manage the entire NPD department
- Create and communicate the marketing stories for new product launches including compliant product copy and appropriate information for the training team
- Manage registration process of all markets and ensure appropriate documentation is available to the business and customers at all times
- Manage and co-ordinate cost analysis and pricing for new products ensuring targets are met
- Responsible for operational set-up of all NPD, including BOM's, product specifications etc.
- Source innovation and new suppliers continuously to ensure costs are being driven down and business continuity is protected
- Contribute to the overall business direction and strategy
- Maintain strong relationships with all suppliers and be responsible for negotiating costs to maintain budget for new launches
If this is the type of position that appeals to you, then please email me ASAP, and if possible, a cover letter would also be great! I look forward to hearing
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.