Handle are working with a unique and highly innovative rapidly scaling brand to find an equally innovative Head of People and Culture.
With a HQ based in London, this market disruptive organsition has ambitious international growth plans and an ever evolving offering. Joining them at an exciting crux point of their growth trajectory, this is a brilliant opportunity for a progressive, culture obsessed Senior HR generalist who is looking to be part of building a People strategy from an early stage.
Reporting into an inspirational CPO, you will lead and execute strategic people initiatives to shape a high performing culture as the organisation grows and scales.You will thrive in a very fast paced, ambiguous environment and bring an agile, creative approach to what you do.
The remit will be broad and you'll be building strategy covering talent management, performance, hiring, culture, organisational effectiveness, and employee engagement.
Ideally candidates will have:
- 6-10 years of People/HR experience, including leadership roles
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to effectively communicate across all levels, with a diverse and international team
- Be passionate about the role of People team within an organisation and the value it brings
- Experience influencing and strategically solving problems
- Expert consulting, coaching and facilitation skills
- An excellent people manager and people developer
- Have operated at both operational and strategic level within HR
- Someone who can thrive in a start-up environment
- HR experience in E-commerce, technology or fashion industry will be an added advantage, as well as demonstrated impact on scaling and growing teams
If this sounds like you please apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.