Are you an immediately available or on a short notice Senior HR BP looking to take the next step up in an exciting lifestyle brand? Do you have experience working in high performing consumer, luxury, retail or hospitality brand?
Handle are working with a global lifestyle brand on a 12 month Head of HR maternity contract role.
Managing a collaborative HR team you will be responsible for the delivery of a commercial HR strategy for the Head office population c.200 people.
As the main point of contact for HR, you will be both strategic and operational - you must be comfortable rolling up your sleeves when required and enjoy a full coverage role.
You will be responsible for:
- ER - mainly around performance management issues
- Coaching for Line Managers on all people matters including performance management, motivating and leading a team
- Development - Driving process for Personal development reviews
- Recognition and Rewards - the business do a lot to reward long service and fantastic achievements, your role to strengthen and improve this further
- Strategy - you will take over responsibility for delivery of the current People strategy
- Projects - Creating new initiatives, implementing flexible benefits, employer branding, re-branding benefits package
- Line managing HR and Talent teams
If you have experience working in professional and high performing consumer, luxury, retail or hospitality brand and are looking for a role where you can take full ownership, then please send us your details and we will get in touch for more information
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.