Handle has partnered up with a leading entertainment company in search for a Head of PR and Social Engagement.
The Head of PR and Social Engagement will manage a newly created team focusing on creative, social PR and planning.
- Deliver impactful social PR campaigns
- Oversee Consumer PR's social media engagement as part of the delivery team's campaigns
- Stakeholder management across - social media teams sitting in Entertainment and marketing
- Define objectives, KPIs and principles for best practice
- Provide relevant and insightful social media data analysis
- Evolve Consumer Communications media strategy and day to day execution
Essential skills & experience
- Significant experience delivering publicity-generating campaigns that have landed at scale with measurable results using a mix of social and PR
- Exceptional understanding of social and PR
- Senior level experience either in house or agency
- Line management experience - managing people with a mix of social, PR, digital, and creative experience
- Track record of integrating marketing, PR and social teams and tactics to deliver against shared objectives - with a broad range of social/evaluation tools
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.