Brilliant opportunity for a senior Procurement professional to set up and head the UK sourcing function at this global entertainment business.
With an extensive event and venue portfolio, reporting to the COO, you will work closely with senior stakeholders to design and execute an intelligent and efficient procurement strategy to maximise return on investment.
Both a tactical and strategic role, you will balance the need to create order and robust process whilst accounting for ambiguity and rapidly evolving nature of the business.
You will have a proven track record in developing productive stakeholder relationships with a persuasive approach to help scale processes and seize opportunity and drive results at a group level.
- Partner with stakeholder groups across the business to ensure optimal buying and vendor management behaviours.
- Assist stakeholders with criteria scoping, design RFP and vendor evaluation processes.
- Maintain a clear focus on mitigating risk, compliance with policies, procedures, and business requirements.
- Serve as lead negotiator for cross stakeholder requirements, with support from internal groups.
- Challenge stakeholders across the business with your own technical and proven experience/ results.
- Source and introduce new suppliers to our business as needed to ensure best value and quality.
- Manage stakeholders at all levels - business leads to executive level - to ensure a prioritised road-map and developmental milestones.
- Evaluate capex opportunities and drive best in class behaviours.
- Design, implement and manage a system for monitoring demand, spend, performance of vendors and metrics associated with category and vendor management.
- Manage one direct report
- Experienced in similar challenge roles
- Results driven
- Strong problem solving and negotiating skills
- Impeccable oral/written communication skills
- Ability to interface with all levels of management internally and externally
- Can handle fast paced high-energy environment
- Flexible to take on any new challenge, assertive
- Project management & strong organisational skills
- In depth contract life-cycle management experience
- Ability to concurrently manage and prioritise multiple projects
- Degree educated or MCIPS would be advantage, but not essential
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.