Our favourite award-winning content marketing agency are looking for a Head of Production to manage their studio function. They're looking for someone with a deep knowledge and passion for digital content production and post production, who is forward thinking with a knows what it takes to produce great work.
You'll be Head of Content for a full-service agency who do things with a difference, specialising in social, storytelling and video. They're recognised for their great work, winning Drum's Content Media Agency of the Year, as well as captivating over 1 million YouTube subscribers, with over 75 million views for their satisfied clients.
The Head of Content will be responsible for;
- Creating the best content at all times
- Making sure all productions are transitioned into and managed effectively by the studio department
- Being responsible for every element of production, from hiring crew, booking kit, sourcing and securing locations, wardrobe and prop buying and carrying out Risk Assessments and health and safety (to name a few)..
- Manage budgets, status and cost reports and timing schedules
- Motivate all member of the studio team and freelance staff
- Earn a clients respect and trust by delivery excellent work, being honest at all times and keeping a clear directions
- Work closely with planners, creative, account managers and talent managers with presentations, proposals and develop ideas
- Make Kameleon a great place to work for freelancers, ensuring their return once called upon
Out side of this your main responsibilities will fall into team management, financial management and external production relationships.
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, don't hesitate to apply for this position now directly through this advert or via firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.