This represents a fantastic opportunity to join this leading African entertainment broadcaster.
As Head Of Programming, you will design the most competitive and imaginative schedules for their channels and ensure consistency across their mobile and digital platforms. In this wide-ranging role, it's all about delivering brilliant shows that people want to watch, when they want to watch them.
You could be scheduling shows across multiple territories to make sure they hit maximum audience figures, reach the right demographics and compete with other channels in Africa and once they've launched their international channel, other markets.
You will also be using quantitative and qualitative data to find trends in audience viewing habits or contribute to the planning of advertising campaigns for the programmes.
- You will be managing the day to day and long term programme planning across two dedicated Nollywood channels in Africa, one international Nollywood channel (to be launched 2016) and a number of websites and mobile applications.
- You will be working closely with the Creative, Distribution and Acquisition teams to develop market leading strategies and assist in the development of digital, linear and non-linear strategies to support all available platforms.
- You will oversee the detailed monthly production and delivery of programme schedules for all feeds.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You'll have an understanding of short, medium and longer term scheduling strategies along with detailed knowledge and understanding of key competitors and ideally you will have a love for Nollywood.
- You'll have sufficient experience of audience research and analysis to have gained a thorough knowledge and understanding of how audiences watch television and consume content online.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.