Head of Programming - Theatre
Up to £32,000pa DOE
Are you seeking a varied and rewarding role within a busy environment? My client is seeking a forward thinking Head of Programme Scheduler with a passion for multi-tasking and delivering a high calibre of events and programming to a highly forward thinking, creative business and team.
You will be a key point of contact within the business's events and programme scheduling, ensuring smooth running's and support.
This role would be ideally suited to someone with the ability to think outside the box, a passion for theatre, comedy, performing arts and venue management.
Key features will include:
- Coordinating and developing action plans for upcoming venue events and programs
- Diary and time management providing support and ideas to the team
- Booking new clients and brands
- Proactively seek out opportunities to broaden the business's overall success through wider outreach/networking and attending/running evening events
The ideal candidate will have:
- A passion for the theatre, music, cabaret, performing arts
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Great Microsoft Office Suite skills including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional organisational skills and great track record within organisation
The successful candidate will receive:
- Great working environment
- Competitive salary package
- A varied role and opportunity to progress
- Opportunity to attend world class performances as part of your job!
Please note normal working hours are Mon-Fri 9.30am - 6pm however you may need to attend evening events outside working hours. If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.