Handle Recruitment is seeking an experienced Project Manager ideally from a creative/digital agency background to join a market leader in the eCommerce industry as their Head of Project Management.
Overseeing delivery, line management, financial management and formal processes as the Head of Project Management your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the smooth running of the business through a solutions focused approach to project delivery in a fast growing business. You will be the lead for the Project Management team of five people.
- Continually developing and improving the project processes and documentation to ensure they fit the evolving business needs.
- Being the first point of contact for all client briefs in order to personally suggest an approach and / or allocate to a suitably experienced Project Manager.
- Ensuring there is a formal process to capture and handover new commercial opportunities, and that it is adhered to.
- Taking responsibility for the financial management of projects, including full budgetary control ensuring project time is tracked properly and reconciled regularly.
- Ensuring projects are quoted and delivered against target of 71% margin, with appropriate cost and time-scale contingencies built into project plans.
- Designing and implementing end to end processes to ensure efficient delivery of projects with first class customer experience.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A proven track record either client or agency-side with a strong understanding of market dynamics & marketing
- Entrepreneurial flair and passion that enables a positive and determined approach to projects.
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Team player mentality, both as a leader and participant
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent financial skills
Please apply to have a further conversation!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.