This leading UK Broadcaster is looking for a Head of Publicity to drive the development and implementation of industry-leading PR campaigns for its channel portfolio and exciting entertainment-focused programming.
Reporting into the Director of Communications, key responsibilities include:
- Having day-to-day responsibility for executing the channel's communication strategy
- Developing, managing and inspiring the publicity team
- Delivering creative and proactive PR campaigns for a wide variety of domestic and international programmes
- Liaising with trade press around major announcements
- Working closely with production companies, US studio's and other programme suppliers to deliver publicity strategies for priority shows
- Organising stunts, launches, screenings and other press events
- Monitoring press coverage and social media
- Acting as point of contact for any crisis comms issues
- Working closely with the wider marketing team on campaigns
With a strong Consumer PR background within Broadcast, Film or Entertainment - either in-house or agency-side - the ideal candidate with have a plethora of experience of leading high-profile, impactful publicity strategy for a major brand. In addition, you will have experience of having successfully managed a team, a wide network of press contacts across a broad spectrum of media and knowledge and experience of crisis management.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.