Head of QA - Automation testing - eCommerce
We currently have a Head of QA opportunity available for an internationally recognised eCommerce company who's offices based in London. This is a great opportunity for someone to come on board and grow a team of automation Developer and testers within an Agile focused environment.
This is a Head of QA / Leadership role, the right candidate will also be comfortable being a bit hands on with testing when needed. being up to date with the latest testing methodologies and frameworks is essential.
Responsibilities will include:
- Growing a team of automation developers and manual testers
- Define and implement metrics, reporting mechanisms, and project/test management methodologies.
- Manage and personally engage in the creation of test plans and test cases.
- Review and mentor team members in creating test plans and both manual and automation test cases.
- Build and drive comprehensive manual and automation test strategies that covers all systems.
- Quality is really important, understanding the importance of ensuring end-to-end quality in a product
- 7 years of software industry experience, including 3 years of hands-on testing web applications and 2 years as a team manager.
- Experience as a QA Team Lead.
- Agile / Kanban environments
- Mobile / Native applications including IOS and Android
- Jira and various reporting aspects of Jira
- automated testing or/and manual testing
If this role sounds of interest and please send your CV through or call Robert on 0207 569 9971
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.