HEAD RECEPTIONIST/RECEPTION MANAGER - Entertainment Agency
Handle Recruitment is working with one of the World's leading entertainment agencies to source a Head Receptionist / Reception Manager to oversee their front of house operations and the Reception team.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Operating a busy switchboard, handling and transferring incoming calls to all departments, screening calls, taking messages and dealing with any queries
- Meeting and greeting visitors, ensuring they are dealt with in a professional and welcoming manner, providing drinks and ensuring whoever they are here to see are notified quickly
- Taking meeting room and conference bookings for all agents, liaising with offices in other territories and working across different time zones
- Booking couriers and taxis as required, following standard procedures for booking and logging. Check invoices as they come in and ensure costs are recharged as necessary
- Supervising the other Receptionist and Office Junior, supporting each other and delegating tasks as and when required
- Informing I.T of any technical problems with conference room equipment
The ideal candidate will have:
- Significant Reception / Front of House experience in a comparable organisation, additional office Management experience would be advantageous
- A general understanding of how a talent agency works would be beneficial
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The confidence to build business relationships at all levels and to work with a high level of confidentiality
- Adaptability in your approach, goals and methods to achieve successful solutions and results
- The ability to convey clear, timely, persuasive messages that positively influence the thoughts and actions of others
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great team and a prominent name in the entertainment industry in a pivotal role. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and short covering letter to apply.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.