Are you an experienced receptionist who prides themself on providing a first class front of house experience but feels limited in your current role and are ready for a new challenge? I'm currently working with a global creative agency who are based in the heart of Soho who need you to join and nurture their front of House team!
With just shy of 600 people in their offices, their front of house area is busy one! With lots of space regularly used for events and meetings, this is a busy, people-orientated role which will require you to work on a variety of different tasks whilst managing two full time receptionists. You will be responsible for setting the standard of their front of house and feel comfortable greeting and working with everyone from interns to Board Level Directors.
Head Of Reception - The Role
- Day to day management of two Receptionists
- Managing the events diary
- Meet and greet all internal and external people entering the Agency in a professional, friendly and welcoming manner
- Meeting and greeting new joiners, ensuring they feel welcomed on their first day.
- Operating a busy switchboard
- Ensuring accurate booking of meeting rooms for internal and external meetings
- Booking hospitality for meetings & external events
- Liaising daily with the on-site catering company to ensure all hospitality bookings are correct & arrive as scheduled
- Booking courier/taxis/deliveries and other ad-hoc tasks as they arise, such as flowers and restaurants
- Develop excellent relationships with employees, clients and suppliers
- Maintaining an organised, tidy and clean reception area at all times - first impressions count!
Head of Reception - The candidate
The successful candidate will need to be a seasoned receptionist who is well presented, with a natural warmth and engaging personality. You will need to be happy taking ownership of an all-round role, juggling lots of different tasks whilst always maintaining a smile! Reception management experience is desirable.
To apply for this role click 'apply now' or contact Emma Hatfield on Emma.Hatfield@handle.co.uk / 0207 569 9933
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.