Are you an established Tech recruitment specialist looking to work within a creative, progressive environment? Are you looking for a role in which you can have real impact and shape strategy?
Handle are partnering with an evolving Tech business who are on the cusp of ambitious growth plans. Joining a collaborative and creative People & Culture team in a newly created role to head up talent acquisition for the software engineering and data analytics business areas, this is a genuinely exciting opportunity for someone to add real value at a pivotal time for the business.
In a broad and strategic role, you'll take full ownership of the delivering the planned volume of hires from looking at their EVP, events, pipelining through to supplier selection, process efficiency and data/reporting. You'll look at the team structure, what is needed to deliver and building this out - it will be up to you to assess and shape how things happen!
- You'll be a credible tech recruitment expert, who has worked in high volume environments in a business scaling up.
- You'll be able to have strategic impact whilst still rolling up sleeves and hands-on recruiting, in particular at senior and exec level
- You'll be an active networker and out there in the London tech community and one step ahead in terms of innovation and progressive approach to recruiting in the space.
- Analytics and data will play a key role for you in terms of presenting back to the business and steering strategic decisions
- You'll love what you do and inspire others! You'll be a people person, friendly, sociable and collaborative.
If you feel you fit the above then please apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.