Are you an experienced Tech Recruiter looking to work within a fast paced, progressive tech business?
Would you be interested in an opportunity to a vital role in growing an innovative tech business, leading a team and having a real impact is shaping their future Talent Strategies?
Handle are partnering with an evolving Tech business who are looking for an experienced Tech Recruitment Specialist for their Interim Head of Talent Vacancy.
Joining a collaborative and award winning team on a 12 month maternity contract, you will lead the talent acquisition strategy across software engineering and data analytics - this is a genuinely exciting opportunity for someone to add real value at a pivotal time for the business.
In a broad and strategic role, you'll take full ownership of the delivering the planned volume of hires from looking at their EVP, events, pipelining through to supplier selection, process efficiency and data/reporting.
You'll also focus on the team structure and performance and building out the recruitment function, it will be up to you to assess and shape how things happen!
To be successful in your application you will:
- Be a credible tech recruitment expert, who has worked in high volume environments in a business scaling up.
- Have experience managing senior stakeholders relationships
- Be able to have strategic impact whilst still rolling up sleeves and hands-on recruiting, in particular at senior and exec level
- Passionately keep ahead of new recruitment practises, technology and innovation to lead a progressive team
- Be an active networker in the London tech community a
- Focus on analytics and data which play a key role in steering strategic and business decisions
- Inspire and be inspired by your team and company - in addition to the technical skill-set
If you available to take on a 12 month contract and feel you have the technical and personal skill-set for the role - we'd love to hear from you.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.