Head of Resources
£30K to £40k +
Handle Recruitment is working with an award winning crewing company, who work both in the UK and internationally, to source a Head of Resources.
The Head of Resources will be responsible for ensuring the business has all of the resources it requires to both operate to the highest achievable standards and continue to grow. This central role will take a departmental approach to owning all HR, recruitment and facilities management needs across every layer of the business, making sure we have enough of the right people in the business and running our building to meet the needs of our team.
Are you responsive, organised, able to stay calm under pressure and with eye for detail? This role could be for you!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing all the recruitment and induction processes for new crew
- Facilitating interviews, training sessions and inductions, ensuring trainers have accurate and up to date attendance lists, materials and training assets
- Managing online CRM for job sites maintaining pipeline to recruitment process
- Operating our state-of-the-art digital onboarding process managing HR and recruitment admin
- Collaborating with Directors to deliver any development of the building and premises
- Managing meeting rooms, staff holiday and availability calendars
You will have:
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Experience in Human Resource management or recruitment
- Excellent IT proficiency
- The confidence to liaise at all levels within organisations
- An ability to lead and inspire others while also being supportive and approachable
- The desire to take ownership of a challenge
- Proven ability to manage others in a team to galvanise around shared challenges and deliver KPI's into a business
This is a fantastic and exciting opportunity to join a hardworking team who recruit for large-scale international events.
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email email@example.com with a CV to apply.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.