My client is one of the UK's most innovative multi-platform publishers, publishing books across a wide range of sectors.
The Head of Sales is a critical hire for the business, responsible for driving Children's books across the UK. Reporting to the Group Sales Director, this role will play an integral part in customer strategy.
- Set and deliver the UK sales strategy alongside the Group Sales Director
- Set UK sales objectives for the Children's titles
- Manage a team, develop and mentor them
- Alongside the Key Account Director, to manage the retail spend budget annually
- Provide market intelligence to support the division making acquisition decisions
- Work closely with the Digital team, International Sales team and Non Trade teams
- Delivery of UK sales and profit targets
The Ideal Candidates Will Have:
- A strong understanding of the UK Children's market
- A Proven track record of successful category management at a senior level
- Established relationships at senior level in retail
- Excellent Influencing and negotiation skills
- An Innovative way of thinking, willing to implement change
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a business with an excellent reputation in the publishing industry and lead sales in the Children's Publishing division.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.