Handle Recruitment is seeking a dynamic and experienced senior business development professional to join a market leading exhibition business based in Central London.
As the Head of Sales no two days will look the same, however a general summary of your responsibilities are as follows:
- Ensuring every sales person knows what excellent looks like by leading by example and pulling together development plans.
- Ensuring performance levels are kept high to meet and exceed revenue targets
- Contributing to the overall sales strategy, tactical plan, targets and phasing and ensure relevant pricing strategies are maintained
- Acting quickly to maximise revenue opportunity and mitigate potential shortfalls
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A background as a sales leader with a proven track record of delivery
- Experience with training and coaching a sales team
- Effective stakeholder management at all levels
- Confidence in understanding and interpreting financial data
- The ability to challenge effectively with strong arguments, whilst maintaining positive working relationships
- Experience of exhibition sales is an advantage but not essential
If you have similar experience and are looking to elevate your career to the next level this could be the right opportunity for you, please apply online or get in touch!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.