Handle Recruitment is seeking a Field Sales professional to work in a Head of Sales capacity for a popular drinks brand.
Based in a relaxed and social environment in North London with a bar onsite, the role revolves around taking on the responsibility and mentoring of six field sales reps, as well as developing business strategies to drive top revenue from the London nightlife scene.
As the Head of Sales your day to day responsibilities will include;
- Leading a team of sales representatives and coaching them for extraordinary performance, including training on sales techniques and setting KPIs
- Developing the organisational strategy for field sales
- Growing accounts in London, analysing data to find opportunities and to drive distribution.
- Being credible and knowledgeable in your industry, developing relationships relevant to your industry
- Embracing the company culture, using creativity, enthusiasm and accessibility to promote the brand
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Experience in managing a sales team, coaching and mentoring as well as setting targets
- Extensive experience in a sales position yourself, with a strong track record of success
- Outstanding local market knowledge, contacts and experience in the nightlife world ideal but not necessary
- Strong communication skills, the ability to manage and cultivate good relationships
- Negotiation and objection handling skills
- A vibrant personality and presence, strong work ethic, ambitious and self motivated nature and the desire to work in a sociable environment
So what's in it for you?
- Diverse working environment in a culture orientated business
- Opportunities to opt into benefits such as cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers and private health care.
- Sit down lunch on Friday to socialise with all teams in the business
- Free beer!! And so much more!!
So if you are a sales manager/head of sales with a passion for the drinks/nightlife industry please get in touch and apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.