Handle Recruitment is seeking an experienced sales manager and team leader to head up a large team for a global B2B media, events and business intelligence organisation.
As the Head of Sales your responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- Managing day-to-day performances and motivations of a 20+ strong team
- Setting monthly and annual sales targets for the team
- Managing overall department and headcount cost, including commissions
- Hiring, training and motivating across teams
- Introducing and managing new incentive schedules
- Reviewing and adapting sales strategies with marketing leadership
- Testing and introducing new sales tools, methodologies and platforms as required
To be successful in the role you will have;
- Extensive experience in media sales and as a team lead
- KPI driven and analytical mindset
- Demonstrated success of hiring and developing teams
- The ability to train the sales teams on new products and sales techniques
If you are a Sales Manager keen to develop a large, consultative team for a global business please get in touch as apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.