Handle Recruitment is seeking an experienced and multilingual sales/business development professional for a Head of Sales position, working for an established events business with global presence in the education sector.
As the Head of Sales your responsibilities will include;
- Successfully achieving and exceeding specified targets and KPIs
- Initiating and building trust with sales leads, and identify initial objectives in the region
- Generating new leads by researching the market to identify trends and solutions
- Working in collaboration with internal teams e.g. Marketing, Content and Operations, ensuring all activities are considered from a customer's viewpoint
- Demonstrating the value to the clients of our solutions and track how they perceive that value through the show/event cycle
- Selling off-the-shelf stands and bespoke packages
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Fluency in either Spanish, Chinese, Portuguese or Arabic is a must, this is due to the locations of the majority of clients
- Extensive sales and account management experience, preferably in exhibition and sponsorship sales
- Experience of new business sales is essential
- Proven new business hunter skills and target driven approach
- Use of Salesforce or similar CRM an advantage
If that sounds like the next career move for you please get in touch or apply!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.