Head of Sales - Talent Agency
Exciting opportunity for a Head of Sales to join a leading Talent Agency.
The Head of Sales is a great prospect for someone looking to grow within a company and head up a new department focusing on sales and coordinating brand partnerships for their roster of influencers.
The key responsibilities of the Head of Sales are:
- Developing relationships with brands and agencies and identifying new business opportunities
- Overseeing all brand campaigns from start to finish, working with internal and external teams
- Developing brand strategy with talent and discovering new talent
- Negotiating fees, contracts, finance and invoicing
The ideal Head of Sales will have:
- Significant experience working in the world of brands and influencers
- Strong demonstrable negotiating skills
- A detail- orientated and highly organised nature
- A consistently hardworking and proactive disposition
If you would to apply or want some more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and short covering letter.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.