An exciting, yet challenging opportunity for a Head of Talent Acquisition to join this creative media business based in central London. You will lead a team of 3 solid recruiters who will manage day to day roles. This is a business critical role and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to not only shape the entire function but be an integral support to the group.
This role is a pure mixture of both operational and strategic and there is a strategic need for Talent Acquisition with a client group of 750 across Media & Creative. With a view to supporting high level recruitment at C suite.
This role will look at our position in the market, working closely with the business on Talent mapping, succession Planning, direct sourcing model, employer brand, social media, internal mobility, internal referrals etc. Working closely on Future Talent - working with the IPA on work placements & Interns. Approx. 60 per year. Diversity will be a big push, using augmented reality to engage talent. Making the Talent function more bespoke to our business needs.
- Lead the strategic and operational Talent Acquisition agenda
- Lead the recruitment/talent acquisition team. Taking responsibility for day to management and development of three recruitment professionals.
- Create a bespoke recruitment proposition that sets us apart from our competitors.
- Build an effective future talent pipeline and being aligned to attracting the best talent to support our diversity and opportunity agenda.
- Lead 'high level' Creative recruitment. Building links across the operational recruitment agenda and establish a collaborative function.
You will have experience of working either within an advertising, marketing or a digital media agency.
Your experience as Head of Talent Acquisition will mean that you are able to partner with senior stakeholders as well as leading the function and allowing the HRD to be as hands off as possible.
You will be highly commercial and politically astute.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.