Handle have partnered with a scaling global tech company, one of the most innovative players in their field who are driven by long term ambitions and continued growth plans. They are looking for a strong Head of Talent to come on board and join them on their exciting journey as they continue to scale up internationally.
You will be partnering with the senior leadership team and will lead on the recruitment strategy, as well as manage a well established and progressive talent team.
Working as part of a really progressive People team, you will have the freedom and autonomy to find innovative talent solutions and build strong relationships with stakeholders across the business.
You will have line managed a successful talent function before as you will be heading up a team of five here. Being highly motivated to deliver an exceptional recruitment experience and knowing how to nurture and develop your team is essential. In this role it is key to enjoy partnering with senior leaders to devise a dynamic and genuinely progressive talent strategy.
As well as the strategic side of this role, you must be happy still delivering and doing hands on recruitment alongside your team and have a genuine passion for the ever-evolving tech space.
This is a great opportunity for someone who thrives working in a full 360 recruiter role, alongside managing some really interesting project work, proactively working with your team to develop talent pools and building an insightful recruitment strategy to ensure the business is attracting top talent.
A few key areas of focus will include using meaningful data and reporting methods to demonstrate value back to the business, as well as building strong partnerships with different stakeholders. Being adaptable in your approach is key ,as well as having the ability to flex your style from managing relationships with a creative client group through to a sales team.
Ideal candidates will:
- Have in-house recruitment experience and have worked a full 360 senior recruitment role, and also worked more strategically having input and managing project work
- Have experience in line managing and developing Talent Acquisition teams
- Have a forward thinking mindset, be smart and inquisitive and ahead of the game in terms of Talent Acquisition.
- Educate and up-skill line managers on recruitment practices, employer branding and candidate experience
- Proactive and forward thinking as well as being open to exploring new and creative ways to source candidates
- Play an integral part of the company's growth plans, helping them to move into new territories and locations across the globe
- Provide an incredible candidate experience, promoting the company's culture and values
- Work proactively and think outside the box to attract the best candidates.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to head up a successful and accomplished team and have the opportunity to make a real impact on the business!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.